Ski doo xp 800 reeds

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to know where these testers get their spidy senses. tested alot of these types of small mods like cans and reeds. and you dont notice anything lol

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i was buy my sled i got to talking to one of the mechanics, he was telling me that the proto-800R used vforce reeds when they were developing it and ski-doo based there reed cage off of the vforce design. its not completely the same but thats why very few ppl notice any gains with them. he also told me not to go with the vforce because during development they had backfire problems that would shrapnel the reeds. so when it comes to the
800R the boyesen reeds are the way to go. i personally cant justify $300+ for "throttle response". if im spending $300+ i expect some sort of result. just my .2cents

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to know where these testers get their spidy senses. tested alot of these types of small mods like cans and reeds. and you dont notice anything lol

Meh the "testers" probably already had bought the Vforce and had to justify their purchase. or maybe didnt want the wife to know that they spent the money on something that wasnt really worth it.
just my 2 cents

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had that out already to get the clutching done. picked up all my dynoport stuff today. wtf figured may as well get it all done since i had it apart

Dont forget to put those little lock washers on the Y-pipe bolts...can't remember the name of them but I have a whole box of them...

Top Bottom