Site Suggestions or Comments??

c3burn

Reaction score
I was just wondering about the classification of the site, can it be changed. I cannot get on at work because our filter blocks message boards, however I can get on other message boards, i.e. KTM talk, swowest.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I was just wondering about the classification of the site, can it be changed. I cannot get on at work because our filter blocks message boards, however I can get on other message boards, i.e. KTM talk, swowest.

The classification of the site is "General" for all Audiences. You can get on to Snowest and its now Vbulletin too? Its being blocked somehow on your work server.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a site for security,meaning anybody bringing up wifes or girlfriend,or what ever that dont care to ride could make money being the watch dog in the parking lot,,,ill supply the butter scotch rip,,,:D
Of course we can make it worth their while if no locals want to do it.could plan way ahead for trips.Just my 2 pennies:D

Not_the_wife

Reaction score
The more you post the higher it goes til you are a VIP @ 200 posts.Think that is correct. :)

it has got to be more than 200 posts , cause i show a "progess" of 10% so that would mean 20 posts ...but i have more like 35 posts , so it must be closer to 300-350 posts to get VIP...depending on how the "progress' status is calculated

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
it has got to be more than 200 posts , cause i show a "progess" of 10% so that would mean 20 posts ...but i have more like 35 posts , so it must be closer to 300-350 posts to get VIP...depending on how the "progress' status is calculated

Yea.... Something like that !!! ... Giver ! LOL! :confused: :D :)

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would first like to thank ron for all the hard work he does on this site that benefits so many offering information, contacts, people to meet and ride with, and lots of good advice. everyone is polite, and considerate. And I really enjoy this site.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a classified feedback. I bought something from a member of this site, and the particular item was not as promised, and picture was different then actual. I am a car dealer and have never done such stunts.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see a race site with race time's and place's and result's.....
I would race and post my stuff

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
i would first like to thank ron for all the hard work he does on this site that benefits so many offering information, contacts, people to meet and ride with, and lots of good advice. everyone is polite, and considerate. And I really enjoy this site.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a classified feedback. I bought something from a member of this site, and the particular item was not as promised, and picture was different then actual. I am a car dealer and have never done such stunts.

Thanks Jeremy, Its great positive feedback from the members. I spend many days and nights working on the site and improving things for everyone to enjoy and when I see good comments like you wrote above it makes it all worth it.:D. The classified section has comments just like Ebay you can rate the person you bought the products from and put comments for others to read in future sells, if there is a problem and they know that some bad feeback was put on and they don't agree they can protest it. Sorry that happened though.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D What ever event's are out there,im not sure what events they have now.
I only know about sled races, and the drag strip, but i would like to find out more if thier is more kinds of event's..like for quad's,bike's hillclimb's..ect.
Even if these event's are made up from us on the site...:twocents:
Thank's

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is the feedback part of the Classified section

Attachments

• feedback.jpg
    feedback.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 82

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The progress doesnt go up by 1% all of the time, it goes in segments, if you notice on other peoples...

Top Bottom