Silver mines

4stroke474

Reaction score
Anyone been into Silver Mines yet.Mite try and get out there later on this week.
THANKS

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty early yet.
Unless you're really familiar with the area, I'd wait until the slides come down.
It's a bad spot to be at the wrong time.

rapptorracing

Reaction score
pretty early yet.
Unless you're really familiar with the area, I'd wait until the slides come down.
It's a bad spot to be at the wrong time.

Yah it looks like we will have to wait a while till the snow settles and gets stable again. There is other places to go.

W

woodies

Yah it looks like we will have to wait a while till the snow settles and gets stable again. There is other places to go.
this was dec 20.no snow to settle!one nut went up the big climb by the waterfall after about an hour of dickin around:(

Attachments

• 100_1891.jpg
    100_1891.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 49
  • GOLDEN COLD.jpg
    GOLDEN COLD.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 42

Hangfire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.hngfiretraining.com
heard people getting lost on the way to silent and ending up going that way. I guess the first climb after death valley is not ready yet.

BCS1

Reaction score
Thanks for info, everyone. I'm planning a trip in the area soon, good to know some details on the conditions.

old700

Reaction score
I'm the guy on the RMK in woodies pics. Three of us went up over the waterfall but quit after that. Not even close to having a good amount of snow back in here. And yes it was cold that day! LOL

Top Bottom