Side x Side Ramps

buzzednbored

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get ramps at a decent price? Princess has ramps for 200 bucks and they say they are rated for 1500lbs but don't really look like it. Any ideas?:beer:

Puffer99

Reaction score
Princess auto has always been the cheapest that I have found. I bent the 1500lb aluminum ones with my Rhino though so would recommend the steel ramps for a sideXside.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have these ones and they work well,..

Set aside a couple beer for assembly because you have to completely assemble everything

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get ramps at a decent price? Princess has ramps for 200 bucks and they say they are rated for 1500lbs but don't really look like it. Any ideas?:beer:

How long are you looking for? I have a set of 7' steel foldups I'd sell you for $50. Great shape, loaded the Ranger 6x6 several times with no problems.

buzzednbored

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they fold up enough to fit in my box under my rhino? I am definitely interested. PM me your number if they will fit.

ryanzelinsky

Reaction score
If you want performance and quality, and are willing to pay for it, these ramps hold 2,100lbs and are guaranteed for life. 48lbs, Aluminum, arched, tri-fold, fold up and fit under your atv/utv and include a safety strap + oversized gate grips + one-piece construction for maximum safety.

Maverick Distributing handles them for Canada - 780-448-5988

Top Bottom