Sicamous conditions

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for some no bullchit conditions. How much snow do they have? Are they getting any fresh? Still landmines around? Thanks. The system that just ripped through Vancouver should be hitting Sicamous?

beatty

Reaction score
rode blue lake today many creeks still open and small trees lie beneath the snow. i arrived at 3 am bc time to a fresh foot at least my truck was plowing snow on side streets.... an honest 4-5 ft of powder today. but ice fog kept most in or near the cabin. was 106 sleds when i headed up but if we get some clear watch out.. snow in forcast for next week.:d

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode owls today. Still lack of snow compared to last year, but has been snowing off and on last few days. Today we found alot of powder, didn,t cross skinny , played in video blow 2 to 3 feet of powder - somewhat wind swept with hard and powder section - cloudy - low light - hard to see- gloggles were icing up. Also played in the meadows - below the cabin - endless powder - no bottom - 4 feet or more - was a pretty good day- if you like powder riding and getting suck :):):):):)

Top Bottom