Reaction score
I'm allergic to my cat but I love her.

photo(33).JPG

I don't know how this is comfy...

photo(34).JPG

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trystn.jpg This is our 10 yr old....he has been a quadder for 5 yrs and this year he desided he was a dirt biker!! LOL He rocks that little bike. Made it first ride first attempt up the nasty long hill in the Jamboree Trail at out west. Scared the crap outta mom and got a great big hug and croud cheer at the top!!

Last edited:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is our oldest...15 at the time. He has been riding for 2 yrs and loves it almost more than us!! He is a natural and he loves to help out. Here he is on the Arctic Cat helping get out a friends stuck machine. He is always there to help anyone...

tyler carving.jpg tyler helping sara.jpg

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your in onoway how come we've never sledded together????

Is your boy's name Caleb???

Yes Bogger its Caleb. I live in Bilby Estates on the south end of Devils lake. I haven't really met anyone in the area that sleds, but I'm all for having another person to split fuel or put miles on their rig lol

Sled mamma your Dane is beautiful. Isn't it funny how they think they are teacup lap dogs.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My son knows your boy, the picture was up and he's like "Thats my friend Caleb" they go to school together.

When there is snow we do lots of local riding around onoway/rich valley... sledmama has even been known to grace us with her presence

And not to be accused of Hijacking here is shadow telling me to keep it down....

100_3044.jpg

Yes Bogger its Caleb. I live in Bilby Estates on the south end of Devils lake. I haven't really met anyone in the area that sleds, but I'm all for having another person to split fuel or put miles on their rig lol

Sled mamma your Dane is beautiful. Isn't it funny how they think they are teacup lap dogs.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its hard to see the spots on Seal, but is he a "Cow Dane" as my girls call them? He looks like a Merlequin??

PS: I am looking at your face right now: I see alot of YOU in Caleb. Not all those looks come from your lovely wife :)

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its hard to see the spots on Seal, but is he a "Cow Dane" as my girls call them? He looks like a Merlequin??

PS: I am looking at your face right now: I see alot of YOU in Caleb. Not all those looks come from your lovely wife :)

thanks Sledmamma:eek: Seal is A Blue Merle, not recognized by the CKC if you can believe it. We Love his spots. heres a pic of him at 4 mths and a pic of the hooded seal which is his namesake 2435_56702331049_1214_n[1].jpg 2064_58746142291_3551_n[1].jpg

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Sledmamma:eek: Seal is A Blue Merle, not recognized by the CKC if you can believe it. We Love his spots. heres a pic of him at 4 mths and a pic of the hooded seal which is his namesakeView attachment 135381View attachment 135382

Who cares what the snobby CKC thinks... he is totally awesome. Love the lazy sprawl all over the leather couch!! I am pretty sure our next Dane will be of the Cow/Seal variety. You know what they say about Danes: "They are like potato chips... you can never have just one" :)

PS- My dog has learned to use the icemaker on the fridge. Just saunters up, pushes it with her nose and VOILA!!! Big effin' mess :) Oh... and she is super aweseome at high-fiving in the face :cool:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son knows your boy, the picture was up and he's like "Thats my friend Caleb" they go to school together.

When there is snow we do lots of local riding around onoway/rich valley... sledmama has even been known to grace us with her presence

And not to be accused of Hijacking here is shadow telling me to keep it down....

Yes... I have made the illustrious voyage to the Greater Beach Corner Area and I highly recommend it!! Definitely an awesome day of fun and funny people, family time and lots of laughs. That was one of my favorite days of riding that year: we had a bluebird day and untouched endless powder in the fields and ditches. I used every last ounce of gas and still smile when I think about the shenanigans. You should definitely try to hook up with them "General"... Caleb would love it!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledmamma that's his couch. He keeps an eye on the set and moose in the front yard from there lol

We are thinking about adding another dane as well.

Top Bottom