Show off your kids and fur-babies!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my 5 yr old devynn dressed up for her dance recital. This is her 3rd yr of dance

4114c704.jpg

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sam & Ben.jpg
Sam (cocker 10 last year) and Ben (chiua.....mexican dog 6)lol.
RIP Sam. Miss you buddy.

Got Sam at 4 mths. Didn't like men and took a year for him to warm up to me.
Ben was 2 and drew blood within the first 6 mnths. He now knows that i'm the boss but he owns the wife.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vern is huge!! Hoe much does he weigh? Does he sleep on the bed??

About 170lbs. And yes he does. Been just him and I for about a year. Now that there's enough room on the bed I can't convince him to sleep anywhere else. But I like it. He's my little boy. His nickname is hugsy. Haha

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 170lbs. And yes he does. Been just him and I for about a year. Now that there's enough room on the bed I can't convince him to sleep anywhere else. But I like it. He's my little boy. His nickname is hugsy. Haha

Only a dane owner can understand how crazy and lovable these animals are. Hugsy is perfect ;) Zoey doesn't know she is a dog and she surely doesn't know that she is a 'big girl' ;)

Husband and Roo-bear: http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/Sledmamma/b2dfa52d.jpg

Gracie and BoZoey:
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/Sledmamma/445fe25e.jpg

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I you put him in the vehicle with you and have the window down he wil stick his head out just like a dog, put him on the quad and he will sit on you lap looking around for anything unuasual, then after a few minutes he goes up onto the front racks and lays behind the snorkel watching intently. We went for a ride one day and left him at camp and the wife said all he did was pace around, when we got back and took him for a ride he settled right down.. He has no problems wearing a harness and leash. ( We got to many neighbors who don't like cats) so he has always worn them.

Top Bottom