Shopping for a Jet boat

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bet, and 10 stringers...i really excited

Cool, gonna be nice. Group of us 5 boats went up toArctic Lake last year, we put in the Parsnip in behind Bear Lake, fun trip. While up ther we talked to a fella who lives up there, he gave us some suggestions of some trips on rivers around there and Prince George. We're gonna probably plan a few day trip up in that area sometime end of June ish , usually 5 or 6 boats, some kids , fun group. I'll let you know, if you're interested . We've kinda been looking for some new places to go, been to Tuchodi a couple times and on Williston up most of the rivers on that lake, alway fun to get to some new places. Post up some boat pics when you get it. I think chrisco on here is gonna join us also.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, gonna be nice. Group of us 5 boats went up toArctic Lake last year, we put in the Parsnip in behind Bear Lake, fun trip. While up ther we talked to a fella who lives up there, he gave us some suggestions of some trips on rivers around there and Prince George. We're gonna probably plan a few day trip up in that area sometime end of June ish , usually 5 or 6 boats, some kids , fun group. I'll let you know, if you're interested . We've kinda been looking for some new places to go, been to Tuchodi a couple times and on Williston up most of the rivers on that lake, alway fun to get to some new places. Post up some boat pics when you get it. I think chrisco on here is gonna join us also.

I will post pics as they send them to me, and i am interested in going out with other boats, thanks for the invite

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
box style stringers or just longitudinal? Bratt is doing box stringers in some of the bigger boats these days and man does that look strong

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
box style stringers or just longitudinal? Bratt is doing box stringers in some of the bigger boats these days and man does that look strong

no I don't think they use box stringers anymore

Top Bottom