Shock Rebuild

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Edmonton know of any company that rebuilds Shocks?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was supposed to be the link to his page.... not sure what happened there. Mbsuspensionservice dot com

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mb suspension service.awesome guy.hes rebuilt a few sets of my shocks.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I had the time to get the rear one in my skid redone instead of having to spend $300 on a new one. Might rebuild it later and then sell it I suppose.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-10 on mb he fu(ked me hard on a set he rebuild on my raptor, also started to leak 20k later
Id suggest nextech for not getting bent over,

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about Calgary? I need to get one of my rear Elka atv shocks repaired.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a new QRS in at nextech now. So far they have been good to deal with. Always answer the phone and texts.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oilboy, I stand behind everything that I do for all of my customers so if you are having an issue with some of my work please feel free to contact me and ill look after it.

This is the service I have received everytime I have used mbsuspension and I have had probably 14 shocks rebuilt threw him in the last couple of years. I have never had a bad experience and I think it is very evident that many others on here are in the same boat. I will say that sometimes there is such thing as a bad customer and they are quite often impossible to please. From the stand point of myslef and my riding group you are doing everything right Matt, keep up the good work!

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely Matt stands behind his work. He did a set of fork seals for me and they started leaking. He did them again at no cost to me. Excellent service.

Top Bottom