Shock rebuild near Edmonton?

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too hard at all to figure out. Just need to know colapsed and extended length and take note of what style of bushings it has.
Ya those are the measurements listed above and the bushings are in the pic - only option that has been presented so far has been to rebuild this POS .... Again - trying to avoid that if possible - but it may be impossible

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya those are the measurements listed above and the bushings are in the pic - only option that has been presented so far has been to rebuild this POS .... Again - trying to avoid that if possible - but it may be impossible

I gave you another option. Buy a new shock. I'm not working at a parts desk or I'd help you out. Call around.

Maybe try with Team Fast. They made the skid..

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sour...FjAAegQIBRAD&usg=AOvVaw2VFUJZEHzs6tIWalLge1SZ

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this one should work.

REARAIRWAVESHOCK1-1.jpg

Last edited:

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Raptor or Elka could make one to your specs also as another potential option.

Reaction score
Website
www.mbsuspensionservice.com
That's a Fox shock that can be rebuilt. Typically front track shocks will take a beating from rocks and pits the shaft which will cause premature seal failure so take a good look at it. I haven't touched a M-10 skid shock in a few years but just finished a rear one this evening.

I have no response to oilboy as nothing i can say or do will ever stop him from bad talking me..been down this path once before.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a Fox shock that can be rebuilt. Typically front track shocks will take a beating from rocks and pits the shaft which will cause premature seal failure so take a good look at it. I haven't touched a M-10 skid shock in a few years but just finished a rear one this evening.

I have no response to oilboy as nothing i can say or do will ever stop him from bad talking me..been down this path once before.
I'm glad it can be rebuilt - I figured it was a really old fox shock - I'm hoping the shaft isn't bent - after it leaked after a fresh rebuild I looked a little closer to my skid and realized it doesn't have any bump stops up front and I think it may have hit the Anti stab shaft at some point

Top Bottom