Shell Advance on Sale Again at CT

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's in the flyer starting Friday again at Canadian Tire. That was quick! The synthetic is a whole 10 cents cheaper that what I'd paid about a month ago.

rsw

Reaction score
i can't find the add anywhere...Whats the sale price?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went and bough a box today. The girl punchs in the # off the box. Yep 33$ and the 99$ impact deal. And that will be 140$ or so. What ever she said. Told her the price was wrong, she looked at me like i was speakin greek. A second time you have only charged me for one... Yes you only have one box...third time is a charm 1 box 4 jugs. oh my god im so sorry sir...

spike7ss

Reaction score
Went and bough a box today. The girl punchs in the # off the box. Yep 33$ and the 99$ impact deal. And that will be 140$ or so. What ever she said. Told her the price was wrong, she looked at me like i was speakin greek. A second time you have only charged me for one... Yes you only have one box...third time is a charm 1 box 4 jugs. oh my god im so sorry sir...

Went to CT in Leduc, non on the shelf, had 4 jugs in the back. Took 3 jugs and left one for someone else to grab, could still be there? or not

Good deal on something I actually needed for a change

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nice to see that honesty still exists.......Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom