Shark Kage Ramp

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen this before, kind of a cool idea for a ramp system. Hinges have quick release pins to remove the ramp portion when you don't need it.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bed extender is pretty lame but i like the cargo box..

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the bed extender is more out of necessity, especially with a shortbox. where else is that ramp going to go after you load up?

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the bed extender is more out of necessity, especially with a shortbox. where else is that ramp going to go after you load up?

I agree 100% out of necessity but still looks like after thought..

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe with quick release be better to pull apart bottom sections and slide under machine, if narrow enough to slide between wheels

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that would be an idea for sure. kind of looks like it may block the view of the license plate folded behind the machine, cops might not like that

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is the cargo box meant to be a secure storage area? Opening the tailgate would just flip the whole square cargo box 1/4 turn onto the tailgate and then anyone can have full access to the open sides.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the cargo box meant to be a secure storage area? Opening the tailgate would just flip the whole square cargo box 1/4 turn onto the tailgate and then anyone can have full access to the open sides.

I dont think its meant to be impenetrable but more for keeping cargo secure from sliding arouns in the box but most trucks have locking tailgates now which would eliminate being able to fold it open...

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that would be an idea for sure. kind of looks like it may block the view of the license plate folded behind the machine, cops might not like that

I meant in the box between quad tires like most trifold ramps...leave the section that's secured to the bed but remove the other 2 or 3 sections and than treat like any other ramps..im not sure if it would work but...

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I meant in the box between quad tires like most trifold ramps...leave the section that's secured to the bed but remove the other 2 or 3 sections and than treat like any other ramps..im not sure if it would work but...
I'm pickin up what you're laying down. as a bed extender it looks like it blocks the plate

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool idea.. Looks like a pretty stable ramp and would be easy to walk the bikes up.. Didn't catch how you install and remove from your tailagate if you want to take it off?

Shark kage pinch points biting your fingers..

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea making a multi-functional product but looks cumbersome as hell. Even with an 8' box with a quad in it you would still have to have it hanging off the back all sketchy like.

Top Bottom