SAXTON ON POLARIS

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought he just got on the Black Cat team last year? on Polaris this season?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty crazy to give up a sponsorship and put your own money down good on him if you dont agree with what a company is doing all you can do is take your coin else where but thats a little more crazy when he was gettin some pretty good kickbacks guys a animal on a sled cats are tough cant deny that hope the polaris route works out for him

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know a bunch of factory sponsored CAT guys from racing. They moved to other brands with their own money, ditched the sponsorship because they wanted the best sled. That means Skidoo or Polaris. Sounds like kyle ponied up his own cash for the Polaris.
Wait...

Are you saying Skidoo or Polaris are both the best? Did you run out of doolaid?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1674748484893.png

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with him yesterday. Really nice kid and he shreds. I got tired just watching him ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m good for one hop over a day. Those guys are pure machines that they can hang onto those things and do 20-30 in a row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know a bunch of factory sponsored CAT guys from racing. They moved to other brands with their own money, ditched the sponsorship because they wanted the best sled. That means Skidoo or Polaris. Sounds like kyle ponied up his own cash for the Polaris.
yup the sled he is on he bought from Caleb at the end of last year. Riding with him at start of the season, wasnt too many postives to say about kitty kat and how they treat their riders

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don‘t see many young guys with beavertail decks and most of his sled was on the deck.That’s one thing you don’t see on any new decks these days,grab the one piece ramp and position it seconds effortlessly with no pinched fingers.

Top Bottom