Sat ride Feb 27

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going for a ride on Saturday. Haven't decided where yet. Maybe long island lake. Missed riding last weekend so need to get riding.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is an 30min north or west lock. I have a issue with my neck and a pinched nerve in my arm so as long as I get it sorted out by then ill be going.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll see how the belly button lint collection goes, I was pondering getting a warm garment knitted for just such an occasion..

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as of right now I doubt ill be going. We will see how physio goes tomorrow and will know friday. Took yesterday off work and only worked 1/2 day today. Wanted to install my new harnesses today but my neck and arm where too fawked up. Ill let you guys know. You can always go without me lol.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Hopefully things work out for you sooner than they did for me. I've been unable to ride my sled OR quad since early December due to Sciatica. Finally ready to go sometime in the next couple of weeks here. ONE ride on the sled this year. Freakin brutal!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been able to deal with my lower back for years but this neck thing is a pita (pain in the arm) lol

Top Bottom