Santa's toy ride

hair-str8-back

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone in the Edmonton area know that the Tri County Snow Mobile Club is hosting its annual Santa's Anonymous toy ride Sunday Jan. 4/09
It's about a 90 km ride starting at the Ministik parking lot #2 at 10:00 , a wiener roast at lunch and back by about 3:00.
Bring a toy for Santa's Anonymous, and a food donation for the Food Bank. For more information click on Tri County Snowmobile Club in club talk or you can call me @916-3559
Thanks Gord

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just wanted to let everyone in the edmonton area know that the tri county snow mobile club is hosting its annual santa's anonymous toy ride sunday jan. 4/09
it's about a 90 km ride starting at the ministik parking lot #2 at 10:00 , a wiener roast at lunch and back by about 3:00.
Bring a toy for santa's anonymous, and a food donation for the food bank. For more information click on tri county snowmobile club in club talk or you can call me @916-3559
thanks gord

was it not cancelled, due to extreme cold forecast for that day??

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-19 extreme? ooook

guess wel only go sleddinin in the spring then :confused:

well im heading out saturday anyway. forget the toy run

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-10 and sunny now bieng reported for Sunday. Too bad it's cancelled.

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was informed that they made the call to cancel last wednesday when it was really cold. i guess at that time the forcast wasnt looking as good as it is now. they had to make a judgement call. just so happens mothernature went the other way on everyone :(

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Unusual, it's normally the other way...lol...
i was informed that they made the call to cancel last wednesday when it was really cold. i guess at that time the forcast wasnt looking as good as it is now. they had to make a judgement call. just so happens mothernature went the other way on everyone :(

Top Bottom