RZR lift kits

mudbug

Reaction score
Looking for a lift kit for a RZR 800, would like to know who has an after market lift and which one and manufacturer.

Thanks in advance.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a lift kit for a RZR 800, would like to know who has an after market lift and which one and manufacturer.

Thanks in advance.
I have two buddies with Racer Tech lifts...they are better than a cheap bracket lift as it changes the angle of the shocks.

van isle

Reaction score
How big of a lift are looking at getting? full A arm replacement or just a lift brackets?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 2 inch lift is al you can go on a rzr. Unless you get the full a arm lift. I rcomend racertech as well with highlighter springs if your rzr is a 2011 or newer I would also add Rhino axles, as the stock don't like a lift......

mikecbi

Reaction score
A 2 inch lift is al you can go on a rzr. Unless you get the full a arm lift. I rcomend racertech as well with highlighter springs if your rzr is a 2011 or newer I would also add Rhino axles, as the stock don't like a lift......
A
ctually you can put a 3 inch lift in without without a full a arm lift.And yes highlifter springs are a must.

mudbug

Reaction score
was looking at a 2" lift and I was looking at Rubber down as an option, and yes they are just shock bottom mounted brackets. Is this the way to go are does one go with the frame mount that relocates the shock!!!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rubber down is a great option. Great quality and price. We run one on our rzr with no issues. What I like about rubber down is it mounts on the bottom of the shock instead of the top. i find alot of time the ones that mount on the top interfere with some accessories installs.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It might be "labeled" a 3 inch lift,if in fact it does lift the 2010 and older models MORE than 2 inch's ,your cv`s will bind. IF you have a 2011 or newer anything over 1 &5/8 lift will bind because of the smaller cv joints .Now ,there are some other factors to consider ,such as ,soft springs,off camber riding ,how fast you go ,tire size etc etc, that will determine the longevity of your axles with a particular lift as well .

There are a lot of lifts that advertise 3 inch of lift ,however when you measure,they are two or less..............

In any event Racertec,emp are the two best.Rubberdown is the better of the cheaper lower A arm bracket lifts. Highlifter springs do most good IMO though..................

Last edited:

mikecbi

Reaction score
It might be "labeled" a 3 inch lift,if in fact it does lift the 2010 and older models MORE than 2 inch's ,your cv`s will bind. IF you have a 2011 or newer anything over 1 &5/8 lift will bind because of the smaller cv joints .Now ,there are some other factors to consider ,such as ,soft springs,off camber riding ,how fast you go ,tire size etc etc, that will determine the longevity of your axles with a particular lift as well .

There are a lot of lifts that advertise 3 inch of lift ,however when you measure,they are two or less..............

In any event Racertec,emp are the two best.Rubberdown is the better of the cheaper lower A arm bracket lifts. Highlifter springs do most good IMO though..................
Ok then Master

mudbug

Reaction score
One other thing I like about rubber down and it's shock mounts is it looks easier to clean the mud and ch!t out, as were other frame mount kits would hold all that mud in and my RZR would sag and then your back to factory ride height for the rest of the day.

Top Bottom