RZR 4 Seat Cage Extension

Muddy Waters

Reaction score
Check this out! I found this 4 seat cage extension for the RZR on UTV Canada's website (Welcome to UTV Canada) and they sent me over a few more images than they have on their site. They haven't got them yet but will be distributing through their dealer network. They told me they should have pricing before the weekend. Kit comes with the rear seat and lap belts for the young'ns. More info to come shortly.............

M.W.

Attachments

• VRT RZR cage ext4.jpg
    VRT RZR cage ext4.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 59
  • VRT RZR cage ext3.jpg
    VRT RZR cage ext3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 55
  • VRT RZR cage ext2.jpg
    VRT RZR cage ext2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 53
  • VRT RZR cage ext1.jpg
    VRT RZR cage ext1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 50

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's gonna cost a fortune

If its anything like the rhino cages UTV Canada gets them from PDS for about $600usd and they sell them up here for $1300can for just the cage extension, no seats or belts.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats way too much! I probably wouldn't get one anyway, I just think it looks cool. First I got to get a side x side, I got a guy coming to look at my sled tonight so hopefully its sold then I'll start shopping for a UTV.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got one on my rzr. It was purchased from CycleWorks west for approx $2300 taxes in with the seat and seat belts. The seat belts in my opinion tho are crap. Gonna use 5 point harnesses next summer to hold the kid in now that he is big enough to not need a child seat.

Top Bottom