Ruby Falls/Southesk Trail

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm going to try to make it for that weekend. Will keep you posted.:thumbsup2:

That is going to be a neat trick:D Hondo dug this post up from last year.:eek:

As soon as I know the schedule for the sangudo speedway, I will be choosing a weekend to go to Ruby falls/Southesk. I'll post the date in the Mud Pit Section.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am taking a group of ATVer into Ruby Falls and the Soutesk On Sept 14 - 16 weekend. The plan is to drive to Grave Flats and set up on Fri Sept 14; Ruby Falls on Sat Sept 15,; and Southesk on Sun Sept 16. If the weather is clear we will go up to Grave Flats Tower on Sat evening for the sunset.

If you want join us, let me know.

Grave flats is about 1.5 - 2 hrs south from Edson.

just checking these dates the 14 is a Sunday, do you mean Fri the 12 Sat 13 and Sun 14????

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just checking these dates the 14 is a Sunday, do you mean Fri the 12 Sat 13 and Sun 14????

LOL, Dragonlady I think you were looking at dates the same time I made my last post. I am aiming to do this ride on AUG 8/9/10 of this year, but I will start a new post for that trip.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy doodle. I did'nt even see the date from the posts.:oops:

K I'll be watching for a new thread and new dates.

hondo

Reaction score
ha sorry for the confusion guys!!! gary do you have any gps maps that are available for this area?? tons of trails for quadding so little knowledge of where to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do have more detailed driving directions posted on the Alberta Maps section (ATVS) on the left side of the main Snow and Mud page.

Sorry to dig up an ages old thread, but Garry, would you be able to link to the maps section you mentioned? I would love to take a trip, out that way, this summer, and cannot find the maps that you speak of.

Thanks

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up an ages old thread, but Garry, would you be able to link to the maps section you mentioned? I would love to take a trip, out that way, this summer, and cannot find the maps that you speak of.

Thanks

Mike-B, If you have a Garmin GPS unit and some MapSource Software in/on your computer I can send you the tracks directly. PM me your email adress.

Bruce.

Top Bottom