Ruby falls area (grave flats)

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are heading to the grave flats area sometime in june , we have been before a couple of years ago and did the ruby falls,cardinal falls, and south esk trails (will probably due again as new people are comming )
wondering if there are any good trails to the north that would be accessible from the grave flats staging area we have both bikes and quads in our group looking for some good hill climbs for the bikes (that are legalto ride) also going to make a day trip up to brule during the week

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The area immediately north of the road at grave flats is closed to motorized travel. It's been quite a long time since I looked at the maps on the kiosk at grave flats, I believe the maps show the trails that are open to the north.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

would you have to head back east to the pembina river road for open trails then i have the map from SRD but it does not show any trails east of the ruby creek kiosk

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are heading to the grave flats area sometime in june , we have been before a couple of years ago and did the ruby falls,cardinal falls, and south esk trails (will probably due again as new people are comming )
wondering if there are any good trails to the north that would be accessible from the grave flats staging area we have both bikes and quads in our group looking for some good hill climbs for the bikes (that are legalto ride) also going to make a day trip up to brule during the week

Try to obtain a copy of the Forest Land Use Zones and Parks of the HINTON/ Coal Branch AREA, revised July 2009. ISBN: 978-0-7785-8476-6, Pub. No. I/353 from the . Every thing you need to know about this area.

Bruce.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have that map it just does not show any trails that are east by the pembina river road just wondering waht is over there for trails does any body have garmin gps tracks they could email

Top Bottom