Rolling coal?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
images.jpeg

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Huh huh look at how much smoke my truck makes huh huh"... Now step back and think of how big of a gomer you sound like when you say that. Exactly, now give dad back his keys to that 97' 12 valve and go discover girls and their fun parts instead of posting stupid threads like this.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ALWAYS carry a pocket FULL of ball bearings when im on my Harley......works WONDERS!!!!! Its like its hailing lil steel balls all of a sudden HAHAHAHAHA FKERZ!!!!

haha, never carried ball bearings but always had a handful of 3\8 nuts and bolts. some how they seemed to just fall off the friggin bike. but that was alot of years ago. and i'm alot calmer now( anyone seen my meds lately)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, never carried ball bearings but always had a handful of 3\8 nuts and bolts. some how they seemed to just fall off the friggin bike. but that was alot of years ago. and i'm alot calmer now( anyone seen my meds lately)

Me too so long as they dont do it right in front or beside me. If so then they'll be call the "glass doctor" LOL and they're LUCKY thats the only Dr they'll be calling now days :D

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
c'mon when there's a neon with a spoiler and a 2k watt stereo parked on your back bumper at a light you all aren't temped to mash the pedal just a little bit??

What if you saw willy hitchhiking into nelson to get some weed?????

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I woke up to that I know there wouldn't be a window left in that pricks truck !!! Wow what a douche bag

Top Bottom