Rode Castle MTN. today

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday at castle
astle mnt march 2012 003.jpg astle mnt march 2012 006.jpg astle mnt march 2012 008.jpg astle mnt march 2012 011.jpg astle mnt march 2012 014.jpg astle mnt march 2012 020.jpg astle mnt march 2012 027.jpg astle mnt march 2012 025.jpg

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea it was going to be a great BlueBrid day till i snapped my steering post. Made for a short day. Hope u guys had a great time.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the call guys! I was stuck listening to my mouth piece detailer beak off when i could have been riding! glad you enjoyed shawn the riding was definately a fun time! that pic on here were the slide came down is always a nasty spot in avy alley when the conditions settle you can pull that smaller hill and into the bowl below tombstone peak and it makes for a sweet place to ride.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was good to meet you all , and we enjoyed sledding with ya!! To bad about the steering column though...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the call guys! I was stuck listening to my mouth piece detailer beak off when i could have been riding! glad you enjoyed shawn the riding was definately a fun time! that pic on here were the slide came down is always a nasty spot in avy alley when the conditions settle you can pull that smaller hill and into the bowl below tombstone peak and it makes for a sweet place to ride.

when we went in on Sunday, by the afternoon the snow was getting quite heavy, anything and everything had the potential to slide. Sluff's coming down all along the ride out, and quite a few larger windloaded areas still waiting to go. Just had to pick your play areas wisely.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya! we were riding the south castle area and in behind rainy ridge and the sage creek area of the flathead and it was the same way lots of stuff starting to move from the suns heat so we stayed clear of the nasty stuff and rode some great tree's and some old burn sites it was quite nice! we ended up sitting on the mountain directly south of tombstone looking over the commerce road from middle pass! what a view it is from up there. yeah i noticed on friday avy alley is still loaded up pretty good wich is scary cause that will be a monster slide when it does realise!

Top Bottom