riding

wildman

Reaction score
would like to ride this week thursday and friday maybe sat. anyone gonna be in valemount. would be great to hook up with some new people. i'm probably gonna come up by myself but wont no till tomorrow.

snowprozr

Reaction score
would like to ride this week thursday and friday maybe sat. anyone gonna be in valemount. would be great to hook up with some new people. i'm probably gonna come up by myself but wont no till tomorrow.

We will be riding Chappell or Allan on Saturday for one last day, More than welcome to come for the rip. PM me if you are interested.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if you are looking for some one to possible join you on your trip up there let me know, i'm up for a trip this weekend. got a truck and deck and willing to drive if one is willing to possibly spilt expenses. send a PM if interested

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hypnotoad and I are heading out here momentarily :) staying at Best Western and at this point not sure where we're going tomorrow

wildman

Reaction score
went up early thursday morning and went to clemina. rode for about 2 hours and lost compression on one cylinder again. drove home today. good times. NOT.

Top Bottom