Riding @ Busby??

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going riding out at Busby this Sat.(On the way to Westlock??)...never heard of it or been there we're just wingin it but we've heard there's some decent riding out there...has anyone been? I would appreciate some feedback! CHEERS:beer::d

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going riding out at Busby this Sat.(On the way to Westlock??)...never heard of it or been there we're just wingin it but we've heard there's some decent riding out there...has anyone been? I would appreciate some feedback! CHEERS:beer::d

busby?? are you going to bump (barry's ultamiate moto park)

if you like a hare scrabel corse that is SUPER tight and full of roots you will have fun. i didnt like it on my old trail bike, i couldnt belive tring it on my motocrosser.

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what or where we are going just heard it was in or near busby....so your sayin it might not be good for the motocross bikes??

JFunk

Reaction score
check out...

lots of info on busby and other locations like it. everything you need will be on that webpage.

enjoy and ride safe

Reaction score
I like riding there on my KX250, its good if you like singe track hard pack. The HC track might be to hard for beginners, put if you like to try more technical
riding go for it

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think we're gonna check it out, problem is we have one very green beginner with us... on a CRF150, she might have rode the bike twice?? I'm not worried about myself I can handle pretty much anything and love riding in all terrain, trails/tracks...

mat

Reaction score
If you go to BUMP, make sure no races are plan for this week end, or you"ll be SOL
Check the schedule at the link given by JFUNK

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will, I didn't notice anything when I checked the site.... what do you think of the riding there Mat?

crazy240sx

Reaction score
Never been there but wouldn't mind going, have no idea where it is though.. What time you plan on heading out there?

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been there but wouldn't mind going, have no idea where it is though.. What time you plan on heading out there?

EARLY - it's gonna be hot tommorow and we wanna leave there by 1 pm. Doesnt open til 9 but the lady said we can show up whenever we want so were gonna aim to be there between 8-9 am. Sounds pretty good ..check out site Home Page, directions are on there too...maybe we'll see ya out there!

Top Bottom