Riding Buddy from Calgary - ideally south east?

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a riding buddy to share gas & room costs on trips to Revy in the new year. I've got the truck and enclosed trailer with a spot available. We ride current model sleds, a lot of trees, and I am quite experienced with lots of Revy riding area knowledge. My other riding buddies and I are more into chillin' with a cocktail at the end of the day in the trailer but usually don't do the bar scene as its about riding for us. Send me a PM if interested... I live in Auburn Bay so if you're close by I can even pick you up! I'm pretty addicted to this sport so like to get out lots!

Reaction score
If I can ever manage to grab avalanche gear and take the AST1, I'd love to join... I'm still new to the sport (rode as a kid, never in mountains).... Your crew sounds like the kind of people I'd enjoy riding with, if I get my skill up to par.

ren

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Always looking for riding partners.
Few years of experience.
On a 2015 XM 163 T3.
Ren 403-973-7543

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses and I look forward to connecting and getting out in the new year!

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome! If you're interested, south of Calgary, at Cataract Creek Snowmobile Trails- west of Longview, on Saturday, January 16, the Calgary Snowmobile Club is hosting a Poker Run. If you would like to do some trails riding and learn some of the system, come on out.

Top Bottom