Riders in Edson

330AC

Reaction score
Bought myself a DJ clutch kit for Christmas and lo and behold you need a special tool to change the helix. Called around a bit to see if i could purchase one with no luck. Called Riders in Edson and the fellow said sure, bring it over we can help.

Walked into the store and the fellow sent me in the back, technican dropped what he was doing an walked me through the changeover, gave me a few watch outs on a couple things, and sent me on my way.

When i went to pay the bill, no charge for the change up and would have been very happy to pay an hours shop time. I did not buy the kit there or through the dealer but he went out of his way to support the product.

Lots of threads on here about customers not happy with the dealers, service or the product, so here is a shout out to the shop in Edson, thanks very much. Ordering some parts today and will be driving that extra hour to do business with them in the future.

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought myself a DJ clutch kit for Christmas and lo and behold you need a special tool to change the helix. Called around a bit to see if i could purchase one with no luck. Called Riders in Edson and the fellow said sure, bring it over we can help.

Walked into the store and the fellow sent me in the back, technican dropped what he was doing an walked me through the changeover, gave me a few watch outs on a couple things, and sent me on my way.

When i went to pay the bill, no charge for the change up and would have been very happy to pay an hours shop time. I did not buy the kit there or through the dealer but he went out of his way to support the product.

Lots of threads on here about customers not happy with the dealers, service or the product, so here is a shout out to the shop in Edson, thanks very much. Ordering some parts today and will be driving that extra hour to do business with them in the future.

Which SHOP was it??

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ive baught alot of stuff there including sleds and quads very stand up guys justin and jason do what it takes to please the customer theyll stand behind what they sell.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I recently bought my first sled from Jason at Riderz. The service from absolutely great from the first phone call through to my first service. I have seen the service first hand from other dealers (not mentioning any names...) in Edson and by far Riderz is superior in every way!!

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought 3 of my sleds there, will not buy anywhere else anymore, they are 2 hrs from me but i dont care and they will wait or meet you back at the shop if you cant make it in on regular hours, i had a new sled with a fuel pump o ring leaking, didnt know of cource till i filled it up on my way to mcbride sledding and no dealer had one around. called jason and he took one off his sleds in the showroom [had to be an x] and waited for me till 7pm at the shop so we caould install the good part. Now thats service and they have the best prices i have found also. jason and justin are awesome guys.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought 3 of my sleds there, will not buy anywhere else anymore, they are 2 hrs from me but i dont care and they will wait or meet you back at the shop if you cant make it in on regular hours, i had a new sled with a fuel pump o ring leaking, didnt know of cource till i filled it up on my way to mcbride sledding and no dealer had one around. called jason and he took one off his sleds in the showroom [had to be an x] and waited for me till 7pm at the shop so we caould install the good part. Now thats service and they have the best prices i have found also. jason and justin are awesome guys.

To bad Cycle Works West wasnt like that.

Top Bottom