Ride Fri after work or Sunday?

DieselDemon

Reaction score
Anybody up for a ride Fri afternoon or Sunday? I am thinking or Bruderheim, Red Water or that place where all the sleds go on hwy28 just north of the base on that little river/stream? Drop me a line if you want to go out for a ride.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I would go Sunday with you but looks like it's going to be -20 and that's cold on a quad :d Next week is suppose to be quite a bit warmer. What kind of quad do you ride?

It's hard not to just say yes because I have the itch to get out of the house but I know I will freeze my ass off in -20 ahaha.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed, will be very cold...lets get out next week maybe!!!

I am getting handle and thumb warmers put on early next week, will be good to go for next weekend hopefully!!!!

STYKO

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be down to go ridng next weekend too. it supose to be nice out.

DieselDemon

Reaction score
true true... just got the itch real bad lol... just heard this morn its supposed to go up to +4 by sat... also with all this snow it would be hard to make any headway on the trails. I ride a modded 06 brute force

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true true... just got the itch real bad lol... just heard this morn its supposed to go up to +4 by sat... also with all this snow it would be hard to make any headway on the trails. I ride a modded 06 brute force

Cool, Do you want to go for a rip this saturday or sunday? It will be a nice weekend :d If we go maybe others want to join?

DieselDemon

Reaction score
For sure!!! I got the itch real bad!! Plowing the driveway doesn't cut it any more lol. Where do you want to go? What kind of quad do you ride?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Polaris sportsman 500. I have never been to red water so that would be good to try it out. I wonder if the trails are packed down enough to quad on. It seems like a popular spot so you would think so.

Top Bottom