Revy Dec. 21 Trip

nohlan_4

Reaction score
Hey guys! Planning a trip for Dec. 21 weekend. This will be my first time to revelstoke, I usually hit up Mcbride and Valemount areas as I am from north eastern alberta. I will be going with my Dad who as ridden lots in the area, albeit 10+ years ago. Any reccomendations on places to stay or areas to ride that time of year? How is the snow usually?

Thanks!

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder and/or Frisbee.. depending on how many days your there for.
Both close to the town and both have very nice riding that time of the year. Some say Frisbee is more technical but you can find easy riding and harder spots on both

nohlan_4

Reaction score
We will be riding for 3 days. I heard frisbee and boulder are both biggest main areas to hit. Not worried about going too technical because were all fairly experienced riders. Snow not usually a problem or boulder and frisbee the places to stick too for early season?

Reactions: GDS

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
I consider nov. early season for revy. Should be plenty of snow by end of dec. You might check out griffin as well if you like tree ridin'

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I consider nov. early season for revy. Should be plenty of snow by end of dec. You might check out griffin as well if you like tree ridin'

Shhhhhhh.

Dunno there is 0 snow in revy

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

sylvanAssault

Reaction score
i hope my riding area will be ready in 2 weeks please snow, hoping to break trail in again this year last year best two days of riding in a while it was intense!!!

nohlan_4

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys! Well I consider anything before xmas early season as I don't usually get to go out before then! Haha.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there around that time! I'd be happy to show you around the place :) I'll be staying at peaks :D

nohlan_4

Reaction score
I'll be there around that time! I'd be happy to show you around the place :) I'll be staying at peaks :D

Sounds good! Could use at least one day of showing around to get my bearings. Thanks!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty close to Christmas .....better book a room now or I doubt u will get in a lot of guys are up there from x mas until New Years. I personally avoid that time way to many people

nohlan_4

Reaction score
That's pretty close to Christmas .....better book a room now or I doubt u will get in a lot of guys are up there from x mas until New Years. I personally avoid that time way to many people

I figured it would almost be quiet around that time since everyone is going to have xmas off. We will be riding 19-21.

Top Bottom