reverse kit

edge8

Reaction score
Hello Just found a bit of time to check out the site it has been a while. Looks good. Just wondering if there is an electric reverse kit available for 02 polaris edge 800. I have an idea what might be involved but not sure, CDI box, team secondary to start. Any info would be great.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's always some on ebay.
I am pretty sure that on a 02 you need a different flywheel and thats where it costs.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem anytime I was thinking of doing the same to my 01 until I found out I needed to by a flywheel so I am going to stick with my mechanical reverse.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i currently have an electronic reverse on a 02, i didn't change the flywheel. the only problem i have is that there is no idle control in forward, but can adjust it in reverse ( but it idles fine in forward), and the oil pump doesn't work in reverse. i got 2100 miles on it with no problems.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it all comes in a kit. team secondary, wiring, computer, &tach .
bought it when they first come out . it was about $50 more than just buying a clutch, but they raised the price after i bought mine & also removed the tach (i think). i heard they are about $900 now

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
it all comes in a kit. team secondary, wiring, computer, &tach .
bought it when they first come out . it was about $50 more than just buying a clutch, but they raised the price after i bought mine & also removed the tach (i think). i heard they are about $900 now

You are correct, they were about $ 550.00 ish in 2002.

Top Bottom