Revelstoke stabbing

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
itotally agree. Like I said in my post, I have zero knowledge of what happened prior to the stabbing.

f they were just quiet guys enjoying a few pops, then the stabber should spend a lot of time in jail. No reason he deserves to be roaming the streets. If the sask boys were asking for it then it is a different story.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The "stabber" should spend a lot of time in jail REGARDLESS of whether the group was "asking for it" or not.

There is a HUGE difference between asking for a pop in the face, and asking to be stabbed.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's what, 8500 people in Revy? If it was a local sooner or later the slip of the tongue will happen,..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
itotally agree. Like I said in my post, I have zero knowledge of what happened prior to the stabbing.

If the sask boys were asking for it then it is a different story.

Really? Getting stabbed in the back is ok to you if YOU were asking for it. I highly doubt you agree with your last comment if it was you.

Nobody deserves that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they find the sh#thead who pulled the knife and he gets charged and put away for what he did. Revelstoke locals are a great bunch of people and don't need a bad apple like that in there town.

The guys who did the stabbing is named Simon a well known local to Revy it will only be a matter of time, he better hope the cops get to him first.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also find it funny that the guy hasn't been caught by the cops. For such a small town you think word would get out. Kinda like when a snowmobile or truck and trailer go missing in that town and they never seem to be found! Only one road in and one road out. Seems fishy. What kinda mickey mouse cops do they have working there. I also agree with most the comments that booze=lippy but should never lead to a knife being pulled. I hope Karma finds the guy who did the stabbing and his friends. May they find an icy road and a steep cliff!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also find it funny that the guy hasn't been caught by the cops. For such a small town you think word would get out. Kinda like when a snowmobile or truck and trailer go missing in that town and they never seem to be found! Only one road in and one road out. Seems fishy. What kinda mickey mouse cops do they have working there. I also agree with most the comments that booze=lippy but should never lead to a knife being pulled. I hope Karma finds the guy who did the stabbing and his friends. May they find an icy road and a steep cliff!
You really think the cops are going to arrest some guy cause the internet and rumours said he did the stabbing? They need things like actual proof and evidence.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned this this to the local RCMP?

You really think the cops are going to arrest some guy cause the internet and rumours said he did the stabbing? They need things like actual proof and evidence.

Really! Do you guys read the news, and wouldn't you think the guy who was stabbed talked to the cops.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People are ****ed who use weapons. Unless your life or your families life is in danger. Which in this case I can guarantee it wasn't. It's unfortunate that this is happening these days. Shouldn't ever be a problem for me, after a hard day riding a 26 of rum and hot tub I'm passed out no later then 10 pm. But ya like previously stated people who carry a pocket knife are 1 of 2 people. 1 people who like something handy to open packages and stuff or 2 people who think it makes them invincible and want to hurt someone mentally or physically. Either way not justified

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really! Do you guys read the news, and wouldn't you think the guy who was stabbed talked to the cops.
Uh I know the guy got stabbed and that the suspect deserves some time behind bars but what I'm saying is that they can't just go arrest "Simon the Frenchy" based on hearsay. Maybe they have enough info to bring Simon in for questioning but he moved his Vanagon to Panorama and they haven't located him yet.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Just to be clear, in no way did I say a stabbing is justified. Jeez

i just remembered why I surf a lot but rarely post on Internet forums.
Why? Because you post stupid chit and get called out on it all the time?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just can't get over how people can think that a stabbing is justified. What next a shooting. This world is ****ed if thats what the youth think.

Absolutely agree.

I had a cousin and a buddy both get stabbed in the stomach in Calgary (10 years or more apart). You never truly recover from that. Physically maybe, but I'm sure not mentally. A bar brawl? Punch in the face? I'm sure you bounce back pretty quick.

What is this world coming to?

Top Bottom