Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone other than me counting down and nervous as heck!!!

5 days and counting................:girlpower::ThumbsupMsn:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
You ladies staying at the Peaks I talked to the owners and told them your trail passes will be covered at the main lot on Sat. so just let them know you are attending the ride.
Rode with Sledpiggy today, Cale was doing some filming, had a great day, sun, fresh snow, good friends and a lot of laughs. :d
Don`t be nervous ladies, we are gonna have a great time.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nervous?? What's to be nervous about? We are all going to have a GREAT time!! I am soooo excited!!!

Just got back from Revy and we found untracked powder on Boulder all day yesterday!! :eek: Always a good time riding with Kathy and Ron :d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be polite and inclusive, I asked my "TOH" - Hemidude- if he wanted to come along on the ladies ride and, well, he politely declined. hehehe. Apparently he would prefer to spend the day with PistonBroke!! I'm hurt!! NOT:rolleyes:

Sounds like he's riding with the rest of the boyz! Pistonbroke = TOH Leader!!? :cool:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Well that was an over estimate if I`ve ever seen one. We could see up to 40 of us for Sat. at this point not 80.
Ladies staying at Peaks it is sounding like you will have to trailer over to the main lot, trail isn`t sounding good and it will not be groomed because of lack of snow now. There is rain in the forecast this wk. and that won`t help at all, but it does mean fresh up top. I`ll let you know if anything changes right away. Weather still is looking great for the wknd. :d

Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Please be ready to rock at 9 a.m., so that means unloaded and giddy up at 9 a.m.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that was an over estimate if I`ve ever seen one. We could see up to 40 of us for Sat. at this point not 80.
Ladies staying at Peaks it is sounding like you will have to trailer over to the main lot, trail isn`t sounding good and it will not be groomed because of lack of snow now. There is rain in the forecast this wk. and that won`t help at all, but it does mean fresh up top. I`ll let you know if anything changes right away. Weather still is looking great for the wknd. :d

Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Please be ready to rock at 9 a.m., so that means unloaded and giddy up at 9 a.m.

Hey Kathy, is the snow going to be snapper deep? :d

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare bed for friday night? I'm wanting to ride friday/ saturday so somewhere to sleep friday night would be a good thing.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Michelle

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kathy, is the snow going to be snapper deep? :d

PB.....you let her touch you with those dirty fingers???? LMAO

Between her and Taminator, I think "SledBetties" is going to be Rated R. :D

(and I fully support it BTW) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.