Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PowderPuff said:
We will have to break into groups, it might be a nice gesture to break apart from your regular group and make some new friends.

I am so looking forward to meeting and riding with new gals! Other than the one friend that's coming with me, I have never riden with any other sledchicas really! It's fun that a few of us who yak on the forums can finally meet! :p

I think I may be in WAAAAAY over my head riding with Tam and Sledpiggy and Stephy and Skinnybitch.

Ohhhh, don't worry about me :eek:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think i would be nervous riding with that bunch, if stephy is who i think she is, she has a ton of experience and the rest sound pretty,hard core as well.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The big group will be broken up into experience levels, too many to ride together. We will all meet together for lunch and then maybe change up some riders in the groups. Want everyone to get to know one another. :d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The big group will be broken up into experience levels, too many to ride together. We will all meet together for lunch and then maybe change up some riders in the groups. Want everyone to get to know one another. :d

Sounds great! :D Bunch of us are riding Fri and Sun together for other purposes...looking forward to mixin' it up on the ride! Yahoo! Thanks for all your help PP. :)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell her that I am SOOOO nervous too: I have never ridden without my husband, and I think I may be in WAAAAAY over my head riding with Tam and Sledpiggy and Stephy and Skinnybitch, but I will never know until I try, right???
DITO here....First time riding without my hubby and I do believe I am in WAAAY over my head too...only riden 2yrs...hubby thinks less than 30 times...and soooooo nervous I should have lost 20 lbs by friday next week LOL...Oh my gosh next week already...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell her that I am SOOOO nervous too: I have never ridden without my husband, and I think I may be in WAAAAAY over my head riding with Tam and Sledpiggy and Stephy and Skinnybitch, but I will never know until I try, right???
DITO here....First time riding without my hubby and I do believe I am in WAAAY over my head too...only riden 2yrs...hubby thinks less than 30 times...and soooooo nervous I should have lost 20 lbs by friday next week LOL...Oh my gosh next week already...

How about less than 20 times and my 3rd season, although this is my first year on a sled I can actually carve with??? If the going gets tough, you will find me and Jeepchic test-driving Cabana-Boy's cocktails at the bottom of the hill!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about less than 20 times and my 3rd season, although this is my first year on a sled I can actually carve with??? If the going gets tough, you will find me and Jeepchic test-driving Cabana-Boy's cocktails at the bottom of the hill!![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha....I like ya already...Cabana-Boy's Ya hoo....that does sound almost as good as the ride!!! But we will do our best to follow the leaders.....

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How about less than 20 times and my 3rd season, although this is my first year on a sled I can actually carve with??? If the going gets tough, you will find me and Jeepchic test-driving Cabana-Boy's cocktails at the bottom of the hill!!

i hear you all but like one other lady told me when i said i have never gone with out my man she said" it is very empowering...so suck it up honey!" i am excited to meet you & would love to ride with you as well. pm me and we can make some plans exchange#'s and so on. im trying to find a ride down & back waiting to hear back from skinnybitch also i have not booked a room not sure if anyone has room or wants to share let me. know!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dang, I should borrow a sled to come on this one;) Ohwell, someday I will be joining you ladies!:cool:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Girls, I am SOOO jealous!! I've only rode once, last winter so I'm definitely not qualified to come along! It was a blast though and I can't wait to see the stories on here after the weekend!

That is crap! The ride is for all levels and abilities- get your sled loaded and get'chur butt to Revy!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha I'll be goin when I get a sled thats for sure! I've already started the "Sled Fund" lol, as long as I don't bag the shiat out of my bike and blow it up again this year and dump another $3000 into it i'll be good to go :D I know what kind of sled I want and how much i wanna spend so now its the waiting game :( but patience usually pays off

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to sure what the guys are doing (since I was not asked to come lol) but Im in sicamous if anyone wants to ride. looks like Im going to calgary on monday to pick up new to me turbo apex.....so if any guys want to ride PM me. I will be taking it easy to learn the new sled. well for the first 5 mins lol.

I will be delivering a sled to revy I hear thursday night, and it sounded like I had to pick it up sunday so if anyone want to ride sat Im free!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to sure what the guys are doing (since I was not asked to come lol) but Im in sicamous if anyone wants to ride. looks like Im going to calgary on monday to pick up new to me turbo apex.....so if any guys want to ride PM me. I will be taking it easy to learn the new sled. well for the first 5 mins lol.

I will be delivering a sled to revy I hear thursday night, and it sounded like I had to pick it up sunday so if anyone want to ride sat Im free!

I think "team orphaned husband" will be going out and about while we ladies roam the slopes unsupervised- hit up Tam and Sledpiggy for details!! :p

Gromit

Reaction score
I think "team orphaned husband" will be going out and about while we ladies roam the slopes unsupervised- hit up Tam and Sledpiggy for details!! :p

To be polite and inclusive, I asked my "TOH" - Hemidude- if he wanted to come along on the ladies ride and, well, he politely declined. hehehe. Apparently he would prefer to spend the day with PistonBroke!! I'm hurt!! NOT:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom