Restricted PAL

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is why I tell anyone asking about getting their pal to get the rpal at the same time. It is a pain to get it afterwards as you have to jump through the hoops again. Even if you have no interest in a restricted at the time, you may later on in life.

Exactly how I feel. We have a few local guys in town that have prohibited stuff. They were grandfathered into it. I got mine with one if those gentlemen. He teaches the course

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, blame the gun. Can anyone explain why the Swiss with high gun ownership seem immune to the carnage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, blame the gun. Can anyone explain why the Swiss with high gun ownership seem immune to the carnage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better cheese?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that is why the U.S. has the highest hand gun shooting's on this entire planet, they know what is best right.
I don't necessarly agree with our Canadian gun law's, ya they suck in certain way's. But i certainly don't believe in the American BS attitude on gun's either.

USA population is fairly large, Not sure of the exact stats but there is more cheeseburgers eaten in the USA than Canada as well.

Top Bottom