Required: Sense of humor

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A police recruit was asked during the exam, 'What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?' He answered, 'Call for backup.'

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"I LOVE YOU" IN 10 LANGUAGES
English
I Love You

Spanish
Te Amo

French
Je T'aime

German
Ich Liebe Dich

Japanese
Ai Shite Imasu

Italian
Ti Amo

Chinese
Wo Ai Ni

Swedish
Jag Alskar Dig

Lithuanian
As Tave Meliu

Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi , Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Saskatchewan, Alberta
Nice Tits,
Get in the Truck.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
English
I Love You

Spanish
Te Amo

French
Je T'aime

German
Ich Liebe Dich

Japanese
Ai Shite Imasu

Italian
Ti Amo

Chinese
Wo Ai Ni

Swedish
Jag Alskar Dig

Lithuanian
As Tave Meliu

Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi , Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Saskatchewan, Alberta
Nice Tits,
Get in the Truck.

How true that is!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
English
I Love You

Spanish
Te Amo

French
Je T'aime

German
Ich Liebe Dich

Japanese
Ai Shite Imasu

Italian
Ti Amo

Chinese
Wo Ai Ni

Swedish
Jag Alskar Dig

Lithuanian
As Tave Meliu

Nice Tits,
Get in the Truck.
Redneck deevorce...

GET OUTTA THE TRUCK!

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Pakistani dies and goes to Heaven. ...

He knocks on the Pearly Gates and St. Peter opens them. .......

"Yes?", asks St. Peter. ...

"I am here for Jesus", says the Pakistani. ...

St Peter turns around and shouts, "Jesus, your taxi's here"

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our little girl is growing up!!

BIRTHDAY REMINDER

This week we celebrate a special birthday.

Monica Lewinsky turns 50.

Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday,

She was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees,

Putting everything in her mouth...They grow up so fast, don't they?

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A man who was born and bred in Woodbribge, Western Australia went to the hospital to have the wedding ring cut off his p*n#s.
According to the nurse attending the operation, the patient's girlfriend found the ring in his pant's pocket. She didn't know he was married and being so mad she used petroleum jelly to slip the ring onto his p*n#s while he was sleeping.

I don't know what's worse:

1) Having your girlfriend find out you are married?

2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on to your p*n#s

OR

3) Finding out your p*n#s fits through your wedding ring

Tough Call. You decide!

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with an old rancher.
He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."
The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me !"

Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher.
"See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !!
No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear......do you understand ?!!"

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your BADGE........ ! !"

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Advice to an Old Guy...
An old guy (not in the best of shape) was working out in the gym when he spotted a sweet young thing.
He asked the trainer that was nearby, "What machine in here should I use to impress that sweet thing over there?"
The trainer looked him up and down and said, "I’d try the ATM in the lobby"

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fax

Subject: Yogi and the Mrs.

These pictures are said to have been taken by a fellow from Grande Cache , Alberta , 1.5 hours south of Grande Prairie , by the Berland river on Highway 40.

Take a look at the time frame in the bottom right-hand corner of each picture ..

It took Yogi just ten minutes to pick up a lady Bear, invite her to dinner, feed her a terrific meal, and get laid.

Is this guy good or what ...??!!

Attachments

• !cid_1_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    !cid_1_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 259
  • !cid_3_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    !cid_3_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 257
  • !cid_5_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    !cid_5_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 258
  • !cid_11_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    !cid_11_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 256
  • !cid_12_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    !cid_12_4060847608@web88205_mail_re2_yahoo.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 256

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's too bad Arnold Schwarzenegger had this little misunderstanding because English isn't his native language.

He told Maria that their housekeeper wanted a raise.

Maria said, "Screw her."

Any simple-minded, semi-literate Austrian could have made the same mistake, right?

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This morning I waded across a raging river,

escaped from a bear in the woods,

marched up and down a mountain,

stood in a patch of poison ivy,

crawled out of quicksand,

and climbed up an enormous tree! ...

My friend said, " You must be some outdoorsman!"

"No," I replied, "I'm just a lousy golfer."

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EMBARRASSING MEDICAL EXAMS, all true

1. A man comes into the ER and yells....'
My wife's going to have her baby in the cab.'
I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress and began to take off her underwear.
Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs and I was in the wrong one.

Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald,
San Francisco

2. At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall.
'Big breaths,'. . . I instructed.
'Yes, they used to be,'. . . replied the patient.

Submitted by Dr. Richard Byrnes,
Seattle , WA

3. One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct.
Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a 'massive internal fart.'

Submitted by Dr. Susan Steinberg

4. During a patient's two week follow-up appointment with his cardiologist, he informed me, his doctor, that he was having trouble with one of his medications.
'Which one?' I asked. 'The patch...
The Nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put it!'
I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I wouldn't see.
Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body!
Now, the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one.

Submitted by Dr. Rebecca St. Clair,
Norfolk , VA

5. While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient,
I asked, 'How long have you been bedridden?'
After a look of complete confusion she answered . . ..
'Why, not for about twenty years - when my husband was alive.'

Submitted by Dr. Steven Swanson-
Corvallis , OR

6. I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a man I asked . .. .' So how's your breakfast this morning?' 'It's very good except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste'. Bob replied.
I then asked to see the jelly and Bob produced a foil packet labeled 'KY Jelly.'

Submitted by Dr. Leonard Kransdorf,
Detroit

7. A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered . . . It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery. When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it there was a tattoo that read . . .' Keep off the grass.'

Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said 'Sorry... had to mow the lawn.'

Submitted by RN no name,

AND FINALLY!! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

8. As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB. I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams... To cover my embarrassment I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly.
The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said. 'I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?' She replied with tears running down her cheeks from laughing so hard . .. .

'No doctor but the song you were whistling was 'I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener.'

Dr wouldn't submit his name....

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1 MORE

Baby's First Doctor Visit

This made me laugh out loud.
I hope it will give you a smile!

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
'Breast-fed,' she replied...
'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.
She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.
Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk.'
I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Mayonnaise Jar and Two Beers.....

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 Beers.
A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him.
When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls.
He then asked the students if the jar was full.
They agreed that it was.
The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly.
The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls..
He then asked the students again if the jar was full.
They agreed it was.
The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar.
Of course, the sand filled up everything else.
He asked once more if the jar was full.
The students responded with a unanimous 'yes.'
The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand.
The students laughed.

'Now,' said the professor as the laughter subsided, 'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life..
The golf balls are the important things---your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions---and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car.
The sand is everything else---the small stuff.
'If you put the sand into the jar first,' he continued, 'there is no room for the pebbles or golf balls.
The same goes for life.
If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.
Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.
Spend time with your children.
Spend time with your parents.
Visit with grandparents.
Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your spouse out to dinner.
Play another 18.
There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal.
Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter.
Set your priorities.....

The rest is just sand.
One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented..
The professor smiled and said, 'I'm glad you asked.'
The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem,
there's always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neither blond nor female....

These contractors are installing steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the

pavement outside a Sports Bar downtown.

They are now in the process of cleaning up at the end of the day and eager to go home.

How long do you think it'll be before they realize where they parked their truck?

Attachments

• parked truck....jpg
    parked truck....jpg
    30 KB · Views: 195

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A man suffered a serious heart attack while shopping in a store. The store clerks called 911 when they saw him collapse to the floor. The paramedics rushed the man to the nearest hospital where he had emergency open heart bypass surgery.

He awakened from the surgery to find himself in the care of nuns at the Catholic Hospital he was taken to. A nun was seated next to his bed holding a clip board loaded with several forms, and a pen. She asked him how he was going to pay for his treatment.

"Do you have health insurance?" she asked.

He replied in a raspy voice, "No health insurance."

The nun asked, "Do you have money in the bank?"

He replied, "No money in the bank."

"Do you have a relative who could help you with the payments?" asked the irritated nun.

He said, "I only have a
spinster sister, and she is a nun."

The nun became agitated and announced loudly, "Nuns are not spinsters! Nuns are married to God."

The patient replied, "Perfect. Send the bill to my brother-in-law.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a tiny village on the Irish coast lived an old lady, a virgin and very proud of it.
Sensing that her final days were rapidly approaching, and desiring to make sure everything was in proper order when she dies, she went to the town's undertaker (who also happened to be the local postal clerk) to make proper 'final' arrangements. As a last wish, she informed the undertaker
that she wanted the following inscription engraved on her tombstone:
'BORN A VIRGIN, LIVED AS A VIRGIN, DIED A VIRGIN'
Not long after, the old maid died peacefully. A few days after the funeral, as the undertaker-- postal clerk went to prepare the tombstone that the lady had requested, it became quite apparent that the tombstone that she had selected was much too small for the wording that she had chosen He thought long and hard about how he could fulfil the old maid's final request, considering the very limited space available on the small piece of stone.
For days, he agonized over the dilemma. But finally his experience as a postal worker allowed him to come up with what he thought was the appropriate solution to the problem.

The virgin's tombstone was finally completed and duly engraved, and it read as follows:

'RETURNED UNOPENED'

Top Bottom