Renegade

MMOROLEON

Reaction score
Hi I Have A Can Am Renegade And I Live In Mexico And Whe Have Very Nice Trails In Here And I Happy To Be Part Of This Family

MMOROLEON

Reaction score
Tanks I Have A Problem Whit My Belt Housing I Have Wather Inside And The Belt Slips I Seal The Housing Whit Hig Temperature Silicone And I Still Have Wather.. Ani Suguestions.... All Mi Frends Have Polaris But Leaf Of My Beacause The Belt Slips And I Want To Fix This Problem Polaris Sucks But The Go Tru The Wather Whit No Problem I Need Help Tanks.... 2007 Can Am Renegade 800

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to your dealer, there were problems with the clutch cover on the outlanders, maybe the renegade as well? Something about them warping due to excessive exhaust heat or something like that...

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you'll likely want to snorkel it, as water is probably coming in through the vent.. which it seems it a very common problem. I'll be snorkelling mine asap.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Went to Revy and Home depot and bought abs pipe, then had to go to a hottub store and get some PVC pipe and build it. The Bottom of the air box needs to be modified as well with a new intake and you need to seal up the old one.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
you can make it yourself with abs pipe. search the site. ron has done it to his and i am pretty sure he posted a review or something.

lol. i see ron already responded while i was writing this. so ya what he said

Top Bottom