removing the sway bar

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have checked a new XP 162X and was wondering if it is worth pulling the sway bars right away? I have an A/C M8 that came factory without them and I never missed them. Never rode an XP yet so what are your thoughts?:confused::beer::beer:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have checked a new XP 162X and was wondering if it is worth pulling the sway bars right away? I have an A/C M8 that came factory without them and I never missed them. Never rode an XP yet so what are your thoughts?:confused::beer::beer:
IMO Try it with the bar connected for a little while till you get used to the sled then disconnect the link on one side of the swaybar and see if you're going to like it before you remove the entire swaybar from the sled.

ledoo

Reaction score
IMO Try it with the bar connected for a little while till you get used to the sled then disconnect the link on one side of the swaybar and see if you're going to like it before you remove the entire swaybar from the sled.

that's the smart thing to do. i just took it out right away cause it makes it easier to lean in the powder. and i didn't want to get used to the way it handles in the powder and then change the way it handles in the powder ya know.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For $100 you can buy a quick disconnects for the XP sway bars. Not sure if it's only on the X's. Go to BRP site under accessories and they are in there.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
For $100 you can buy a quick disconnects for the XP sway bars. Not sure if it's only on the X's. Go to BRP site under accessories and they are in there.

I bought the quick disconnects and really wished I would of spent the 100 bucks on something else. Once I disconnected them I never hooked them back up. My 2 cents.

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
Save the hundred bucks and throw away the stabilizer bar< all the guys bought the quick connects last winter for the XP and they never used them at all, but for $100 it gives it a clean look and at least they are there for the day the trail gets really rough!

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Save the hundred bucks and throw away the stabilizer bar< all the guys bought the quick connects last winter for the XP and they never used them at all, but for $100 it gives it a clean look and at least they are there for the day the trail gets really rough!

What he said. For sale one sway bar and quick connects save your $$$

Top Bottom