Red Deer Suds?

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I definitly could of if you would of let me known sooner.....now you are gonna be stuck with a black jacket and jeans LOL

MamaErin

Reaction score
We are sitting at the south end of the pub and the east side! Ask the tall hit waitress!!

waka

Reaction score
Hudson and I are here but it's packed ... And not good with east or south.. Lol looking for vids ..

05 hondaman

Reaction score
Well hope you guys are having fun it sure sucks having to work on the weekends you guys plan stuff:):beer::beer::beer:

hurt'in albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry i didnt make f*&%$% always gets in the way!! next time for sure. hope everyone had a good time

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see a few faces, E-Zsmoke, Bigdawg, waka, mcluvin @ mrs mcluvin, Mama Erin nice peeps, 99summit x had a few new stories, Emma wore out hearing aid batteries, :d

very interesting group, lots of laughs, major good time. very enjoyable. :d:beer:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was good evening out......nice to put faces to the name.....good seeing u again Summitx, imdoon, the mcluvin's... nice to met e-z smoke, emmaa, mamaerin was good visits look forward to the next one or hookn up and doing some riding....:d:d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sittin here tossin coins to yer side

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milk......whos got milk........

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milk......whos got milk........

Look what time I'm posting this, Kicked the chit outta my snooze button this morning, Think of me when you have your cereal this morning:d Off to see my girls Moooooo

waka

Reaction score
Great night thanks for the invite.. Tha toad never disappoints, we should do it again sooner, mabey after the movies all come out... Thanks again Emma for organizing and Summit99x for the invite...

Waka

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look what time I'm posting this, Kicked the chit outta my snooze button this morning, Think of me when you have your cereal this morning:d Off to see my girls Moooooo

ohh 99 you are so late!!!!! those girls are going to be furious.

just had to roll over for one more eh

Last edited:

McLuvin

Reaction score
Great time! Nice to see everyone again and meet some new people. Thanks again Emmaa for organizing and 99summitx for the invite.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good times, thanks again for the invite and for organizing. Cant wait to go riding!

Top Bottom