Red Deer Suds Buds campout

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna try my damnedest to get out to both....but really wanna go on the August trip. I don't like to ride fast that is the problem, and wouldnt want to slow everyone else down.:nono: On the other side of the coin I prefer to take the "chicken trails" around bad spot when possible, so I guess I would be a possible anchor for those who must try going through:d....IF no one minds a bit of a slow poke then I am definitely game!

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about slowing them down....lol I ride a little slower then some as well. We can watch them, butcher there machines from the " Chicken Trails " and have a Laugh ! :)

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
If you don't mind if I go.

Might be in for the 13th and 14th August need to know where at though .

Thanks

AHHH frick, just looked at calender, won't be able to make untill late the 14th have a family reunion to go to.CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lets throw some spots out there and pick one:

Southfork, Saunders, Teepee Pole Crk, Jackfish, ???

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been to Saunders.... But have heard very muddy.... is this true ?

Went out there earlier this summer and found a bit, but nothing that made me fearful...lol, might not have found the mud hole trail, though:confused:. I like it at saunders personally!:d

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, imdoo'n is it saunders ? Is there a big random camping area there ? I take it, it's by the river. Know where saunders is, but need directions to the random camping spot for the big pow wow....lol Thanks For The Insider Info..lol :)

( Please A Spot With No Skeeters :nono: )

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saunders is out, it is either teepee pole or 16-11 well site, dave b doesn't want to drive gravel, 19 km gravel to campsite at teepee pole. 16-11 would work well, i just haven't rode that area lots. tex has, so he could be guide as such.

so what is general consensuse 16-11 20km west of caroline, paved to site, close to beer store. or
teepee pole crk , 19km of gravel, phones work, creek beside campsite, may be dusty if it is dry?

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
saunders is out, it is either teepee pole or 16-11 well site, dave b doesn't want to drive gravel, 19 km gravel to campsite at teepee pole. 16-11 would work well, i just haven't rode that are lots. tex has so he could be guide as such.

so what is general consensuse 16-11 8km west of caroline, paved to site, close to beer store. or
teepee pole crk , 19km of gravel, phones work, creek beside campsite, may be dusty if it is dry?

I got your PM today & thanks for the invite :beer: :beer: :d

I'm not sure at this time if I can make it, but I will keep it open incase I can :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rig street is probably not gonna fly, looks like 16-11 well site will be where we are gonna go. large level site , accomadate a few trailers etc, riding areas all over. phones work, close to town if ya need something, shheeet even emma may come? :beer:

Top Bottom