Recommendations for tires for my 2012 RZR 900 4

aliengodd

Reaction score
Hi there just looking for some input as I tore the sidewall on my Bighorn tires this past weekend and was looking to replace tires anyway. We mostly ride out by Rocky Mountain House. Want something good on rock, general trail riding and also mud. Want something with tear resistant sidewalls if possible. Any recommendations would be awesome!! Thanks

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highlifter outlaw radials............You have one of the toughest tires ever with the bighorns. Just bad luck............

aliengodd

Reaction score
Well I could blame it on my wife directed me into a huge mudhole. Got stuck, came out with a flat. May possibly be able to get it repaired but am still shopping for some new tires.

Last edited:

Puffer99

Reaction score
If you ride a lot of rocks and mud the Pitbull Growlers are awesome and have 8 ply sidewalls. If your more mud the Outlaw Radials are the ticket.

z400

Reaction score
check out swampwitches they are tough and awsome ine the mud and they ride smooth they are a bit tough to find but i love them think i got mine from canadawheelsport and they are great to deal with

aliengodd

Reaction score
We are probably 80% rock and 20% mud when we ride. Want something that gives a smooth ride but can also handle mud. We normally ride out in Rocky area. I am going to check out these recommendations. Thanks!

aliengodd

Reaction score
These Pitbulls look like the tire for me. Where can I purchase at the best price?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are excellent on a sxs
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339455909.152565.jpg

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on the pitbulls. I don't ever worry about my tires getting damaged, and I'll drive over/through anything without a worry!

wow...that is a sweet rig man. care to elaborate more on how the Teryx is working for you? i never even considered one until this week. i understand the 4 is an all new chassis and motor is different in the 2012? how is your 2010? any real issues? i hear they are quite capable and even more so than the rzr4? you can pm me if you would prefer. thanks for any insight...any one else got one??

sorry to hijack as well...lol

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These Pitbulls look like the tire for me. Where can I purchase at the best price?

The pitbulls only have two drawbacks. Price and availability.
I got mine from rapid revolutions 1 (780) 455-7553 or you could try national 4wd 1 (866) 722-2145
They are supposedly pitbull dealers but don't stock FA!! So either way your going to have to order and wait for them, but they are definitely worth waiting for!

Top Bottom