Rebel news having problems?

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just noticed over the past two years they did not really address some of the major issues with everything that's happening. It just seemed like a lot of fundraising. Not too sure what to think of them anymore

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tried to wAtch some of their content and they have the same approach as Notley, a lot of pissing and moaning with not much substance. Can’t stand that approach.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tried to wAtch some of their content and they have the same approach as Notley, a lot of pissing and moaning with not much substance. Can’t stand that approach.
Exactly. I wish the more "right wing" outlets could be a little more professional. Provide clear, objective reporting....even if it is from a right of center perspective. I find a lot of places are throwing so much drama in that they lose credibility.

The state of journalism these days is very sad.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I wish the more "right wing" outlets could be a little more professional. Provide clear, objective reporting....even if it is from a right of center perspective. I find a lot of places are throwing so much drama in that they lose credibility.

The state of journalism these days is very sad.

Not sure if you've listened to Trish but she's pretty good.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rebel news is the American equivalent of Fox, or the Faux news sometimes referenced. All to be taken with a grain of salt as "news"

Top Bottom