ready to order a 2013 PC HCR or Limited edition white???

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i am thinking i am going to order a PC8 2013 153". I had a 09 HCR that i loved. So just wondering what the 2012 HCR is like? I am looking hard at snow checking one or the limited. Just want some info on the HCR though good or bad things and maybe they have changed some things from 2012 to 2013?? Thanks guys

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever put white paint on black plastic? Guess what it starts to chip off and not look so great. Other than that the PC800 sleds are awsome. I believe the HCR has smaller coolers which might be an issue on hard pack or icy trails. If i was to buy again I would go with black 800, seems to hide dings and dents a little better.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok i was just thinking everyone would go with the black. So have they made any changes to the HCR for 2013? What was the difference between the HCR and limited 2012. Some fan or different coolers???

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so i am snow checking a HCR tomorrow any feed back on the 2012 HCR owners? I had a 09 HCR and i loved that thing!!!!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kind of wish I would have went with the HCR instead of the 162 SP sometimes. We only rode a couple of days that the 162 (I have a 2.5 Camo X) was needed. I think with the new 2.6" track the 153 will be a sweet sled.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya hcr is way to go. My white and orange is crap the the white paint on black panels was a dumb idea! chips off if you look at it the wrong way!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my white panels were chipping the day i picked up my sled so i got the dealer to come out and take pics and send it thru warrenty. havent heard back about it so i guess we'll see if they do anything about it.

Reaction score
I snowchecked the black limited but was thinking the hcr too. I hear ya on the long summer bit. Would like to hear about 2013 hcrs aswell nothing in. Heard the limited has same coolers as hcr and vented rotor this year?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
my white panels were chipping the day i picked up my sled so i got the dealer to come out and take pics and send it thru warrenty. havent heard back about it so i guess we'll see if they do anything about it.
Mine did the same thing,I think they all did.They better be fixing them all!

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies hcr ran good other than the belt issues this year. He set it up similar to his 2010 hcr, camo extreme 2.5" and powder pros. Gotta have scratchers down on any kind of hard pack, then it was fine.

Top Bottom