RAVE mod

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did mine a few years back, in the garage one night, directions threw Brent.. Remove one spring and drill out a hole, took twenty minutes and the hardest part was putting spring back over diaphragmdiaphragm

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did mine a few years back, in the garage one night, directions threw Brent.. Remove one spring and drill out a hole, took twenty minutes and the hardest part was putting spring back over diaphragmdiaphragm
Yeah now that I saw how its done, its a really simple mod.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now your sounding like me PB800 LOL ;) atta boy

A friend of mine where's this shirt to the bar that says: I may not be a dentist, but I'll knock your fawkin teeth out...lol

Last edited:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well then maybe you can engineer a way to say that to my face without getting your nose broke....

If it wasn't for those incompetent BRP Engineers you'd likely be riding the equivalent of a REV chassis with an old 670 crammed into it.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes engineers I also feel should have to work on and replace every part they think up.. a little work experience in a shop like brents or ralphs could go along ways for brp

as for the rave mod, first mile out after having it done, it was noticeable to me, more mid range tq with better top end performance, and It just makes the sound of the sled different from the better air flow.... like the same advantage that the bored carbs did for the bb

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys do know that not all engineers are overpaid, useless, and only sit in an office coming up with ways to annoy people right? They had to get around emissions somehow and rather than cut performance came up with E raves. Saying that might have to look into doing this to my sled

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are a set of these worth? I have a set of turbo als that I would sell as full bolt-on units if anyone is interested.

But it has to be worth my time to take them off. :) How much do you guys think I can get for them?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with what al did Dean ??

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing at all wrong. Im just putting the sled back to stock to sell it and I have a stock setup here I could put on the sled. So would either sell the stock setup or the modified one.

Top Bottom