Ralph Klein passes away.....

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP Ralph!! Best? Each will have their own opinion, but I know he was well beloved, and showed Albertan's as no pushovers. Peter Lougheed is my choice for best, IMHO, based on how he changed the province within Canada.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not only was he a great person but he did more for ALBERTA in his terms then all the others did and it only takes the one in power now to reverse that in one year. it would have been interesting if he would of ran for prime minister other then the fact the easterners didn't like him. you will be missed by our generation because you stood for what you believed in and you kept a political promise and word.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Premier Ralph and his wife Colleen showed up at my uncles funeral when he passed. Uncle Bob was a guy that liked a cold beer Friday afternoon after work and would tip back a couple, with others at the St Louis when Ralph was mayor. No one called him or let him know. He read the obituary in the newspaper. That to me says alot about the man. He was a leader for the common folks. Thats my opinion anyways.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and bred in Alberta . Still feel this province is better of because of him.
Respected him then, and will continue to do so .
One of the few politicians voted for the people , by the people .
RIP Ralphie.......

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WOW.... Another good man gone!!
He was the most HONEST politician out there, if he said he was going to scre us....... he did.

Shoot it, shovel it, and SHUT UP!!!!!
Your a bunch of a useless bums........ Get a job!!!!!!!!

R I P good sir :beerchug:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one great man, if he was in power now the pipeline to the coast would be running already, rip

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best line ever shoot shovel ch!t up lol.
Rip mr Klein and condolences to family and friends

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This man had many enemies, he made cuts to healthcare, he had no problem saying things like it is. A true Albertan.

Rest in peace King Raplh!!!

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only hope for the sake of Alberta there is a politician with brains and balls of equal size as Ralph's to keep this province going in a prosperous direction, Thanks for all you have done for us and wish us luck. Much Respect

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
As an outsider to your fine province, I had a lot of respect for Ralph and liked the way he carried out the provincial business. RIP. You have been missed Ralph.

I agree, with the statement(s) about the unemployed and the solution to mad cow disease. He definitely called a spade a spade.

Top Bottom