Ralph in valleyview/slpitsecond

800polaris

Reaction score
I just bought a set of splitsecond pipes and have a lot of q's. I keep hearing the name Ralph. I also read that he makes the splitsecond and he lives in valleyview AB. is this true? anybody know him, i live 1 hour away and would love to speak with him

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
QUOTE=800polaris;621191]I just bought a set of splitsecond pipes and have a lot of q's. I keep hearing the name Ralph. I also read that he makes the splitsecond and he lives in valleyview AB. is this true? anybody know him, i live 1 hour away and would love to speak with him[/QUOTE]

I had a head done at SplitSecond Performance and the experience was awesome. Ralph is a great guy! Just phone him and chat it up. Service was second to none; fast, efficient, and on budget. :bluesbros:[

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of splitsecond pipes and have a lot of q's. I keep hearing the name Ralph. I also read that he makes the splitsecond and he lives in valleyview AB. is this true? anybody know him, i live 1 hour away and would love to speak with him

He lives out of town on a farm so you need to get directions from him.
Well worth the drive, he has a great set up and dyno's his own stuff so he builds the best and tests it before you get it

Top Bottom