Rails

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do you want to switch rails??

my 011 has new rails but thats a different story.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put 174 rail on from ice age but i am pretty sure ice age manufactures the rails for polaris and cat and holtz and timber sled so i dont know who u really would switch to and why do u want to switch

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way that ice age rails manufactures the rails for cat and Polaris.. And lots of people run ice ages rails because they stronger they say

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats funny when i talked to ice age for my rails on my SWB 144 2011 800 he told me they make the rails for polaris. Maybe he was BSing me, Not sure.

If you want to see what a set of iceage rails look like in your skid come over and take a look at mine. Send me a PM

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol you kno how many rails that is if they make them for cat and Polaris?!?!? Lol I've talked to lots of Polaris service reps and they've never ever heard of ice age.. But I may be wrong!! Did u get the black ones or?

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way that ice age rails manufactures the rails for cat and Polaris.. And lots of people run ice ages rails because they stronger they say
ice age is a manufacturer if polaris gives them a design there not going to tell them its wrong they're going to make them, and then they make what they want but i knwo they make them for polaris not sure about cat. There arent many people out there with the extrusion and machinery for manufacturing rail and billet rails are going to be way to much money. You cant run next tech carbon fiber rails but there lots of money. Sorry if there is no way that ice age makes those rails maybe there different in Saskatchewan cause there is no hills to worry about for u flat landers so they dont need to be so strong. I Dono

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because I have a set coming to me through warranty and instead of getting another set of factory rails I was looking for something stronger and possibly black haha

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of ice age rails 163 and they are 3 inches shorter then the stock 163 rails as my sliders had to be cut so i was like no way so i sold the ice age rails and have had no issues with my stock ones. Oh and the design was exactly the same and didnt look a whole lot thicker or stronger then the stock ones in my eyes. Just wanted to share that.

Top Bottom