Race Gas M8 Turbo Kit with Water to Air

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Complete OVS race gas turbo for sale. Kit comes with Garrett 2871 turbo, Pure logic fuel control box, Simmons airbox, HKS blow off valve, Pre HO pipe with turbo end welded on and fully wrapped, No spill turbo oil reservoir, High volume oil pump, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, external fuel pump, liquid filled boost gauge, digital air fuel gauge, Hallman pro RX boost controler and all wiring & hoses for install.

Kit currently has a Brad Story Designs Water to Air Intercooler system with a dedicated heat exchanger, pump and intercooler.
I also have a set of turbo cylinders and a Head that have been Modified by Brent Linderman at Arctic Edge Motor Sports that I would like to trade for Pre HO stock cylinders and head.

I am willing to sell the kit with or without the intercooler but would like to trade cylinders and head to put my motor back to stock.

Price: 3000.00 without intercooler
3500.00 with intercooler
750.00 for the full intercooler kit only

Turbo clutching also available (OVS torsional secondary set up and weights that came with the kit, or MMSports turbo clutching weights, straight cut 44 helix, cat orange spring.
150.00 for either.

I also have a lot of spare turbo parts that would be negotiable to go with the kit as well. (spare boost controller, spare boost gauge, spare fuel controller ect.)

can send pics

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cannot believe you still have this kit for sale,this is a great deal on a excellent running turbo kit.

Top Bottom