Quadding This Weekend

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guy's

Anyone up to do some quadding this weekend? Saturday or Sunday works for me. Let me know if your intesersted in going out. :d I hope to get out one last time this season! I'm in Edmonton.

-Chad

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few of us, are going to go west of rocky mtn house, you can come along, looks like sat nov 6 for sure. hummingbird falls/onion lake area or even boundary tower area.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few of us, are going to go west of rocky mtn house, you can come along, looks like sat nov 6 for sure. hummingbird falls/onion lake area or even boundary tower area.

Thats quite far out from Edmonton and don't get me wrong, I dont mind a drive but this sat this may be to much drive time. Thanks for your offer.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A bunch of us are going again north of 55 out be St.Paul. We ride there every weekend. Hundreds and hundreds of miles of riding from lac la biche all the way into Sask if you want.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sent you* a message...and returned your message.........what do you ride...I got* a couple of rubicons, and lots of tow straps........

daddy e

Reaction score
hey chad this is Everitt went out last time to bellis together wouldn"t mide going out again Wouldn't mind going to Vega if someone if the Ferry is still running;):d:beer:

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey chad this is Everitt went out last time to bellis together wouldn"t mide going out again Wouldn't mind going to Vega if someone if the Ferry is still running;):d:beer:

Anyway to confirm if it is running or not? and if its not can we get around the other way and you know where to go?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Fat Tire. Myself and Daddy E are going to go out. give me a PM and we could meet you if you want to join us :beer:

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyway to confirm if it is running or not? and if its not can we get around the other way and you know where to go?

Just check a map (or google earth) and head north from Ft Ass. Stop under the powerline and head north on the trails.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocky is what 30 - 45mins from Alder Flatts thinkin maybe sunday mornin head to Rocky unless anyone is goin to Alder...

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocky is what 30 - 45mins from Alder Flatts thinkin maybe sunday mornin head to Rocky unless anyone is goin to Alder...

You leaving from Edmonton? If so I would be interested in going with you on Sunday to Alder. I keep hearing about it and would like to ride there. Let me know.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

looks like we will have a turn out for saturday ride west of rocky. may have a few by the sounds of it that can also ride on sunday. give me a shout you are more than welcome to ride with us.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like we will have a turn out for saturday ride west of rocky. may have a few by the sounds of it that can also ride on sunday. give me a shout you are more than welcome to ride with us.

I'm going out with daddy e on saturday and then sunday I have all day to ride so if JayBec wants to meet up with me and leave from edmotnon to rocky to meet with you guys I'm game for that or if I meet you in red deer and we head out that would work. What time you guys leaving? I'm just waiting for JayBec to reply :d

Top Bottom