Pw ride?????

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
us from nd made reservations for cooke all ready... if we change i know i wont be able to go... 26 hour drive isnt going to cut it

Bump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cooke vote for me... like kyle said... we are already booked and thats as far as the wife will let me go.

crap! I should probably tell her im going, huh!?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
cooke vote for me... like kyle said... we are already booked and thats as far as the wife will let me go.

crap! I should probably tell her im going, huh!?

I took the consevative approach....mentioned it was happening....maybe I'd like to go....should be a good time....Gonna need a new sled if I wanna go....hey baby, look at this sled..."you don't need a new sled, take the 670X"..."K I guess it will do I guess" I says..."bucky wants me to pick him up on old blue" I says....she says "well woulden't it be better to hook up with someone with a diesel"....

Long and short is ....now I'm going....she knows...didn't even need to ask....

Bwahahahahaha

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I took the consevative approach....mentioned it was happening....maybe I'd like to go....should be a good time....Gonna need a new sled if I wanna go....hey baby, look at this sled..."you don't need a new sled, take the 670X"..."K I guess it will do I guess" I says..."bucky wants me to pick him up on old blue" I says....she says "well woulden't it be better to hook up with someone with a diesel"....

Long and short is ....now I'm going....she knows...didn't even need to ask....

Bwahahahahaha

i have this same game going trying to get the old lady to let go of the old boatr and help look for a new one

Top Bottom