Purchasing Replacement Rails

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I fractured my rails last year and found a place to purchase new ones in the USA. I thought I would share info just in case another member is looking for new or longer rails.

Mike Johnson
PICOIS
IceAge Mfg.
218-463-5080 x29 phone
218-463-3697 Fax
(Roseau, Minnesota)

They are an OEM manufacturer so your getting a better version of what was on your sled. My new Polaris rails were $125.00 each compared to $287.00 in Canada plus they have beefed up the weak spot where mine cracked.
Oh yea, mine will be made with the offset for the 8" wheels.
When the new rails arrive (next week) I will take a photo and post them.

Attachments

• IMG_8534.jpg
    IMG_8534.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_8535.jpg
    IMG_8535.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 102

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like your scratchers were the only thing left keeping it together!! Were ya done or did ya run it out like that? We had a simaler problem once , a hole lotta ratchet straps, vise grips a screw drivers later we made it out.

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yea, but it's a Polaris and there meant to be ridden hard...all day long. Go hard enough though and something breaks.
Don't know exactly what happened, but it did...such is life.
Looking forward to going from a 151 to a 159". Won't have a chance against that CatmandoCatMachineHappyButtonHotRod. Never seen GetR'done go yet, but hopefully this winter. Then there's that summitric guy and his OneTonPipedRetunedSkiDoo1000, he's doing a lot of work this fall so I'm not sure if he's gonna smoke me or not...we will know once were in the mountains
I'd best shut up or FAB1 is gonna ask to haveme moved to Bla, Bla, Bla...lol (just Pruding you Fab).
Cheerz.

That is some fracture..... Them long tracks are not made for jumping... Becareful with the 159.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then there's that summitric guy and his OneTonPipedRetunedSkiDoo1000, he's doing a lot of work this fall so I'm not sure if he's gonna smoke me or not...we will know once were in the mountains

I know who I'm putting my $$ on.:jerry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY SHREDDER, THAT'S OKAY MAN, I KNOW BETTER;)....I KICKED HIS MODIFIED A$$ ALL OVER THE HILL WITH MY STOCK 1000RT LAST YEAR ANYWAY:p, HE KEPT COMIN' UP WITH LAME EXCUSES ABOUT BROKEN THIS AND BROKEN THAT AND BROKEN FINGER(?), AND BLAMIN' BROKEN RAILS:eek:???? WHATS WITH THAT:eek:??? HE'S LIKE THE KOKANEE COMMERCIAL RANGER THINKIN': "DARE TO DREAM BUGS, DARE TO DREAM".:D

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that is some tipped up rails, weld them there and you got a machine that can catwalk . just kidding . yeah i liked to see pictures of the new rails

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY SHREDDER, THAT'S OKAY MAN, I KNOW BETTER;)....I KICKED HIS MODIFIED A$$ ALL OVER THE HILL WITH MY STOCK 1000RT LAST YEAR ANYWAY:p, HE KEPT COMIN' UP WITH LAME EXCUSES ABOUT BROKEN THIS AND BROKEN THAT AND BROKEN FINGER(?), AND BLAMIN' BROKEN RAILS:eek:???? WHATS WITH THAT:eek:??? HE'S LIKE THE KOKANEE COMMERCIAL RANGER THINKIN': "DARE TO DREAM BUGS, DARE TO DREAM".:D

You shouldn't have left him alone with that hacksaw in the trees. I'm guessing he cut most of the way thru that rail after the a$$ whoopin' of the day; then the rail convieniently broke on the next poke.:eek::D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You shouldn't have left him alone with that hacksaw in the trees. I'm guessing he cut most of the way thru that rail after the a$$ whoopin' of the day; then the rail convieniently broke on the next poke.:eek::D

YUP, ESPECIALLY AFTER I USED THE SNO-BUNJE TO GET HIM UNSTUCK FROM THE TREES AND TREEWELLS ETC. NUMEROUS TIMES. YOU'LL SOON REALIZE THE BUGZ IS ALL TALK... HARDLY REMEMBER HIM EVEN BANGIN' A HILL LAST YEAR, UNLESS IT WAS ON A BORROWED DOO. MY OLD 670X WILL KEEP UP WITH HIM ON A CLIMB, AND I THINK THE YAMMY MIGHT GIVE HIM A SHORT RUN TOO.......

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Come on Shredder, didn't you see the photo of the RT slammed into a bolder. Summitric tried to write the sled off so he would have to face me again...good thing there are Meds for that sort of thing.

Got a call from UPS verifying I am who I say I am...Rails are in customs now.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont stop now guys ,this is the best thread I read since I seen Fab1's haloween costume.And better yet Rics not poundin on me LOL!I think the bunnyman must of had at least ten feet of air to break those rails,how much air did you have before you got that Rock ric?LOL!
Thirty One Days and Counting!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Shredder, didn't you see the photo of the RT slammed into a bolder. Summitric tried to write the sled off so he would have to face me again...good thing there are Meds for that sort of thing[/B]

:eek:Yep...I did see that pic.Too much power can catch a guy by surprize sometimes I guess.;):D:D

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct me if i'm wrong , when stuck in the trees, you are to cut the trees down not the rails lol

Top Bottom