pump gas turbo

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey boys she's snowin hard here in mcbride right now and has been for a bit.. SWEEEEETT!!!!!

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ryan,are you coming to revy.when i was at kens he said he didnt think you were going .there is more snow now and more on the way. go widowmakers

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great glen,how was the grande opening:d

Went really well.. We had alot of people in checkin the place out and buyin stuff.. Aswell we got lots of people comin in for stuff now as it is starting to get busier as there are a bunch of sledders startin to come to town..

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
I wish you the best with the shop youve chosen.

I have tweaked the ch!t out of a couple of machines with Ken and Eric No complaints. I actually turned down a free install on my turbo to have it done there. Their mechanics are meticulous and the only complaint I have ever heard is cost But I have never had a issue with my sleds after they leave Kens shop And my time on the hills is priceless!! Can't wait to try the turbo!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tweaked the ch!t out of a couple of machines with Ken and Eric No complaints. I actually turned down a free install on my turbo to have it done there. Their mechanics are meticulous and the only complaint I have ever heard is cost But I have never had a issue with my sleds after they leave Kens shop And my time on the hills is priceless!! Can't wait to try the turbo!

Ha ha, thats the truth, Ive heard ken called alot of things over the years but cheap has never been one of them.

Top Bottom