Protesters at Stampede Wagon Races

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else see the 2 idiots that chained themselves to the inside rail at Stampede Park last night and delayed the wagon races? What a pair of azzhats. Went to their website and see they are asking for donations to pay for legal costs associated with their arrest. I tried commenting that they should do some research on how well wagon horses are treated and they deleted my comment. I guess they don't believe in free speech unless its their own?:rolleyes:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else see the 2 idiots that chained themselves to the inside rail at Stampede Park last night and delayed the wagon races? What a pair of azzhats. Went to their website and see they are asking for donations to pay for legal costs associated with their arrest. I tried commenting that they should do some research on how well wagon horses are treated and they deleted my comment. I guess they don't believe in free speech unless its their own?:rolleyes:

should have just left them there, and seen what happened.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, I'd do some research and find there address, then get dressed up in your cowpoke duds and chain yourself to their doorknob and surround yourself with some Monsanto cans!!!
Make sure they are open cans and ur spilling it all over there step also

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there the night after those retards were there, thing ran smoothly. I can't handle these animal activists, these are the best treated livestock on the planet. Do they really think they would be out free roaming the prairies if they weren't rodeo stock? No, they would have been in the freezer section years ago.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have just left them chained up and ran a couple heats. Wouldn't take long before they would have to change underwear after some wagon horses thunder past them a foot away.

mtnluvr

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! What these guys forget is that if not for wagon racing these animals would be sent from the flat racing tracks to the can LONG before their time! And anyone who has seen these animals up close and personally knows they live to run.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, but they were fighting for what they believe in. As motorized recreationalists we could take a lesson from that. :Ponder:

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they put the euthanization tarp over them?? lol

Attachments

• BrvtHm1CQAAholU.jpg
    BrvtHm1CQAAholU.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 99

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it ironic that they paid to get in and paying that money. Is funding the stampede that they don't agree with lol

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anytime these Eco-weenies chain themselves to something the property owner should get a chain of their own and chain them up. Then let them sit there for a week or two. Imagine those two dip****s in Edmonton up that frac tower a while ago having to endure the weather etc for a couple of weeks. They'd start having latte and sushi withdrawals before sunset on the first day. They're all a bunch of little rich kids with nothing better to do.

Top Bottom